R700- R800- RO500 crosscut saws for sawmills
CROSSCUT SAWS FOR SAWMILLS
Thanks to their structure and cutting capacity they are used in sawmills for working large boards or for insertion directly into the layout of lines with log cutters and multi-blade units.
Model RO500 cuts with a combined vertical-transversal blade movement and (on request) can reach a maximum width of 1000 mm and a thickness of 150 mm.
A special version of the RO500 for lamellar beams (with Ø700mm blade) makes it possible to cut up to 250×1.000mm.
A completely automatic version, OPTIMAX, is available for insertion in high-productivity lines.
The use of Electronic Stops allows the operator to optimize the wood rapidly and precisely and with great time savings. Positioning by means of a rack that ensures high speed (80 mt./1’), precision and top performance levels for life, without any deterioration and need for maintenance.
The software allows the operator to memorize the measurements and retrieve them quickly by means of external buttons as well as to program cutting sequences that can be repeated automatically.
- Idle or motorized rollers with fixed or electronically controlled speed.
- Belts with electronically controlled speed.
- Mechanical or pneumatic measurement stops.
- FEL100 electronic measurement stop, speed 80 mt./1′, precision 1 mm.
- Pneumatic levers or chains for alignment on the infeed roller.
- Lateral unloading by means of rocking chains.
- Trap door, with rocking belt, for recovering rejects
Crosscut line and Multiripsaw for sawmill
R800 crosscut saw with FEL100P electronic measurement stop.
RO500 crosscut saw with FEL100P electronic stop.